We've designed a new, more-budget friendly Kit that will allow you to seamlessly integrate your new Taroma 2.0 into your current QaromaShop collection. This Kit includes:
- one (1) Taroma 2.0 Heater Housing
-one (1) 20mm Heater Coil
- one (1) packs of Ruby Balls
- *OPTIONAL* -- one (1) QaromaShop Adaptor Bowl (unless adding a 2nd Glass Bowl for $35) --combinations of 14mm & 18mm, Deep & Short Glass Adaptor Bowls (handmade, with dimpled Short Bowls available in both 14mm & 18mm)
- plus: one (1) free QaromaShop Wooden Coil Handle (Beechwood in Dark Walnut)
Taroma 2.0 updates include:
1. A gemstone chamber that extends to the end of the joint. Increased mass and a shortened distance will ensure an even better performance.
2. Grooves on the intake air holes allow for easier use with concentrates.
3. Air holes are spread further apart, for more even extraction.
4. A slightly looser fit, which allows it to accept wider range of coils. Some stretching may be required for optimum fit. This is perfectly safe for Taroma but not for Qaroma.
The Taroma 2.0 is, essentially, a pure GR2 titanium housing, with a specially designed gemstone chamber. When filled with gemstones, it weighs a total of 100+ grams, of thermal power & mass - perfect for the heavy hitters & cloud chasers. It has a raised step design to better stabilize it & to provide better coil contact. The flavour from this housing is outstanding, and we highly recommend this model if you have an average to high tolerance.
The Taroma 2.0 has a simple, minimalist look, that's pleasing to the eye. It's built to last and will be appreciated by those who prefer durability. It's specifically designed gemstone chamber acts as an airflow control, and the 3mm Ruby Aroma Pearls increase the housing's total mass, allowing for better heat retention & recovery. The Taroma 2.0 uses ultra clean convection heating, at precise temperatures, allowing full control over your vaporizer experience. The gemstones are a crucial part, as the chamber is not designed to be used empty, nor should it be overfilled.
The Taroma 2.0 is only compatible with 20 mm, 5 wrap, clockwise coils.
**Prior to first time use, let your Taroma 2.0 heat-condition at a temperature of 660 degrees Fahrenheit for a minimum of 30 minutes. After heat-conditioning, a good starting temperature for the Taroma 2.0 is 620-630 degrees. Then adjust to reach your desired effect. Typically the optimal range for the Taroma 2.0 is 550-700 degrees, depending on bowl style & material used**
Video credit: Instagram @monochord71; Reddit u/SuproValco